Friday, September 25, 2009

My Favorite Painted Piece


This has to be one of my favorite pieces, and the reason is because it's not my vision. I totally copied...ugh! I know terrible!, but I had to have it!!...and I'll probably get copyright infringement violation on it at some point.

This painting is a replica of Robb Havassy's painting, which I believe he actually prints on a certain brand of wine. Anyway, I loved everything about his painting....to the colors, the calmness of it, the simplicity, and I thought it needed to be on my wall, so I hijacked his version and painted my own. It pretty much looks identical (his is more refined of course), and I was stoked it came out as well as I'd hoped. Anyway, Robb Havassy is an amazing talent and I truly look up to his work. Look him up when you get a chance. I dig it, hopefully you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment